I hope your Mondays weren’t too manic! It’s late again so I think for this post I’m going to tell you eight things about myself. I want to get to know you guys, so I’ll start off by telling you a little bit more about me 🙂
- I’m a first year uni student in Nova Scotia, Canada. I’m taking business and so far I’m absolutely in love with it. I’ve never felt as invested and interested in my studies as I do right now.
- I was born in The Netherlands, but I’m not Dutch (bet you didn’t see that one coming did you?). My parents were both there on work visas so I, unfortunately, wasn’t able to get my Dutch citizenship.
- I love to travel. Like seriously, I have a severe case of the travel bug. I’ve been moving ever since I was born and I moved again to go to university. (P.S I can’t wait to blog when I get to London, England over the Christmas break!!).
- Music means a lot to me. I love to listen to music and play it! I have a confession though: I’m garbage at guitar. Give me a flute, piano, banjo, ukulele, or harmonica and I’m your girl but the second a guitar is in my hands it sounds like people are dying a very painful death.
- I apply makeup when I’m stressed; weird right? I don’t wear that much makeup out on a daily basis, yet somehow whenever I’m stressed I end up with a full face of makeup, winged eyeliner and all!
- Okay this one might seem kind of lame, but here we go: I’m a member of Girl Guides (wait… what?! Isn’t that only for 10 year olds??). This is actually my 13th year and I love it. I’m helping out in a Guide unit close to my university and I couldn’t be happier with it.
- Camping is my jam! There is no place I’d rather be than in the woods, roasting veggie dogs over the fire (except when my allergies act up ugh)
- I’m all about body modifications! Yay tattoos and piercings!! I have a septum piercing and I’m so in love with it. I also can’t wait to get tattoos later on in life!
So there you have it, eight things you didn’t know about me! Feel free to talk to me anytime, I’d love to get to know you guys better 🙂
Happy Blogmas babes,